rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok RCA - quick tip - instant social proof/circle

Bangkok RCA - quick tip - instant social proof/circle

Quote: (04-05-2015 09:59 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

For some reason, the best night I had there in terms of social proof was being with ONE good-looking asian male friend from a "more developed" country that Thais look up to and perceive as handsome, rich, romantic, honorable, etc.

We got there early, sat in the middle outside, many chicks around us was trying to get into our line of sight and we got opened by several, some walked from a few tables over to chat to us.

I think you can mitigate a LOT of the negative "farang" stereotype by a) dressing classy and b) being with other high status asian males.

If you're young, decent looking, well dressed and in shape there is no negative farang stereotype at all at RCA really. Having some high status local friends would definitely work in your favor, but it isn't necessary at all at RCA. If you go to some of the more Thai clubs I bet it'd help quite a bit though.

Messages In This Thread