rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok RCA - quick tip - instant social proof/circle

Bangkok RCA - quick tip - instant social proof/circle

I have only posted here once before, I read a lot but it seems most anything I would say in a trip report has been said multiple times far more eloquently than I could.

There is one thing I haven't seen on here (maybe it is, I just haven't read anyone suggesting it).

First - I have zero interest in shoring, I often lack the motivation to do a lot of pipelining, and my days in most cities are usually spent working so that leaves me with limited day-game time. In BKK that makes it a bit difficult especially with usually only a few days there at a time.

The first thing as has been stated here again and again is that RCA is difficult to pull from if you are rolling solo and are in BKK for a short stay. On longer stays you can spend the time to build up the social circle..

Well I decided to try something years ago for an 'instant' social circle. I'd check out some of the bars on sukhumvit and chat up the various p4p girls until I find someone that seems genuinely fun. I make sure to keep the interactions only 'friendly'. So that means zero escalation. I'm just a fun cool guy that is just trying to have a fun night out. I try to find someone that is:

1) actually seems fun
2) dressed well
3) cute
4) has another friend or two (better) in the bar with the above 3 traits

I tell them, while I have no interest in p4p, I would like to head out and have a good night so maybe I can barfine them and we can go to RCA.

This is an easy sell in my experience.

Once you find your RCA venue of choice (I usually head to slim) you just get a table with your new wingwomen and game as usual but with a 2-3 cute girls there to help you out.

Obviously this only works if you find girls cute enough and dressed well enough to increase your value there but that just bar hop a bit and it's not too hard to find.

I've had it where the girls are having such a good time they end up going and trying to find girls for me as well. Chatting up cute girls and bringing them over because they think I'm "just so cool" so they want me to find a cute girl.

My hit rate in RCA isn't the insane rate you can get shoring (pretty much 100% hit rate shoring) but vastly better than rolling solo. The side benefit is that if you strike out, I actually often have a pretty good time with them as wings.

Messages In This Thread