rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OnlyTrue Pussy Paradises of Modern Times. Brazil and Poland

OnlyTrue Pussy Paradises of Modern Times. Brazil and Poland

Quote: (04-05-2015 01:05 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

What Arnolds video about Rio show, is how times have changed. Notice how nice and cool his date is while he slobbers all over the mulatto dancers. She is sweet, open, interesting, polite and sexual at the same time. Exactly the type of girl, that make a pussy paradise.
You can bang 2 girls a day in the Phils, but it aint easy finding a girl, like that Brazilian one anymore.

This video of Arnold's showcasing Rio is pure gold. Bus seriously, how much worse can Rio be now than that? How much better is Rio and Brazil in general than the Anglo? I'm sure much better still.

I'm sure if I was dropped off in Rio or anywhere in Brazil tomorrow that I would be overjoyed by the feminine beauty and friendliness of the women, which still beats western women any day, despite of Brazil's 'feminazi' changing ways.

I can't speak from ever being in Brazil, but I can speak from the Brazilian women I've met abroad in other countries, and the consensus still stands. They beat western women, hands down.

Messages In This Thread