rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

Quote: (09-21-2011 12:36 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2011 01:42 PM)The Lesser Evil Wrote:  

Dude doesn't need to act like a thug. He's needs to act like a man. A man that any woman would WANT to choose. He needs to develop a backbone pronto.

It's deeper than that. You have to understand that non-white women are often attracted to/seek out the wrong characteristics in the opposite sex, mainly because they look at what makes a good sex partner, not what makes a good partner in life.

I dress well, talk right, have a professional athlete's physique, etc. and here in MIA that gets you labelled "gay", but not by white women, they throw themselves at you when you can come correct in those manners.

Hey, I'm Black and I live in Florida too (Orlando yuck!), I'm been here for the past 3 years. I'm orginally form Philly. This is a whole different world. Sure I could complain, infact let me take a second and do that: This state is swamp wasteland of culturelessness where people come to die. It's an oligarchy fully of Rednecks, extremely poor Black folk who have the unfortunate experience moving straight of the plantation to the section 8 (nothing close really resembling a Black middle Black class like up north) and the Hispanics who are doing everything in there power to Florida to a Latin American country. It breeds some of the dumbest people you'll ever meet. Try having a decent conversation with somebody here especially if they are Black or Latino. On top of that it's actually cool to be a cornball here. And rarely see brother here with females unless they are from out of state. I've never seen a Black women with a row of gold teeth until I came here, but back on topic. With that said I still feel you can be successful here IF you're persistent. I there are a lot STUPID females here so this games this good place the practice gaming them.

Messages In This Thread