rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's most underrated women (nsfw)

The world's most underrated women (nsfw)

Quote: (09-29-2011 12:47 PM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2011 10:48 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

When someone makes a thread about "UNDERRATED women" I'm not expecting to see women that the average guy would like

The pics afronoob posted are girls that look exactly like the girls who do get a lot of media exposure.

Maybe this thread should be called, who do you consider an HB-10 part2

Perhaps,but these particular hotties never got and still don't get their much deserved props,which was why I decided to fix that with this thread.
Luvianka,that's WTF I'm talking about! Will post my Brazilian 9 shortly. I think she's quite famous in your parts but practically uknown elsewhere.

She's not famous in my parts -I'm Mexican and Brazilian women as any other Brazilian thing is relegated in Mexico (the one and only exception is soccer and soccer players). You know, it's about politics. There used to be a time when Brazil and Mexico competed to be the leading voice in Latin America. Not any more, we lost in a landslide (I admit my defeat). Anyway, I am looking forward to know your Brazilian Top 10, Hey, Roosh, what's yours?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread