rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escaped Murderer Game

Escaped Murderer Game

I'll bet hard cash that there are a decent amount of men who already do at least part of this. Set up profiles on the various pen-friend/death-row dating sites pretending to be some famous murderer - just to mess with these low-life bitches. Actually if there is even a single male sociology student who is not a mangina he should do this for research purposes. What he'll discover will definitely be nothing like what is written in his textbooks or pontificated by his professors.

Personally I have such a low opinion of women who swoon over death-row inmates I wouldn't want them under any circumstances. It's easy to understand the evo-biological background and "why" they swoon, but it's also easy to understand, biologically, "why" a small number of men rape. If a woman is such a hostage to her biology, and has such an extreme lack of self-control, that she swoons over these scumbags she's at exactly the same level as an actual (as oposed to falsely accused) male rapist in my mind.

Anyone have any data on these sort of women? I know Roissy/CR/Hearty claims they are likely young and hot since these are the women who most need an Alpha, but in the few cases I've seem the women are middle-aged and frumpy. So I don't know.

Messages In This Thread