rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Escaped Murderer Game

Escaped Murderer Game

Ted Bundy would get upwards of 200 letters per DAY from female admirers.

http://crazyhorsesghost.hubpages.com/hub/Ted_Bundy

Actually, i don't think it has anything to do with the sentiment that the women want to change the killer.

I think it has to do with the fact that on the most primal instinctual level for women, these men are the tip top alphas. They kill other men and women and survive. I think that these women cant rationalize their feeling for these men that far, all they know is that the murderer makes their vagina's tingle something fierce.

Additionally, Bundy was an exceptional looking man. Therefore, you have a combination of almost model good looks and a murderer without conscience. He dominated women and killed them. Many women have domination fantasies that end right before their fantasized death.

This isn't a politically correct analysis but I think that it goes a lot further in explaining the phenomenon of women's obsession with killers.

Messages In This Thread