rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogota for Six Months

Bogota for Six Months

Quote: (03-28-2015 12:50 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Had a girl promise dinner and a massage. She has amazing boobs and a tight body so okay. She sent me an address and two minutes before I arrived I messaged her. Response 'I am in zone t baby'. Fuck sake. By the time I got to meet up with another forum member elsewhere my taxi was over 330 on the counter. The guy charged 33,000 - ripping me off also.

I've gotta say, I can't remember ever being ripped off, or at least attempted to be ripped off, as much as I was in my three weeks in Colombia. One time in Bogota the taxi driver didn't turn on the meter and I didn't notice, which was my own fault but is still dishonest on his part. That cost me 15,000 instead of maybe 10,000 for the ride.

I noticed being short changed by taxis and cashiers almost every day, most of the time it was only 100 pesos or something insignificant and not worth my time. There were two or three times where the person gave me change for a 10,000 when I gave them a 20,000 or something like that, and quickly gave me the proper change when I amicably told them about their mistake.

Colombians' compulsive lying and taking advantage of others is a real downer, it just grates on you constantly when you can't trust a menial worker to act with integrity during a simple transaction or conversation. If you're selling chicles out of a briefcase just take the damn 200 pesos and be satisfied.

Can't wait to get back down to Colombia.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread