rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best exercises for saggy chest

best exercises for saggy chest

You're extremely lean so you got the dieting part down correctly. My recommendation to you would be to go Heavy on Chest and Back movements for a while. Start off your routine with some the Incline Bench Press. If you have a spot do it on the barbell bench if not use the Smith Machine for about 4 sets of 6 to 8 reps.

For the first 2 do regular sets, and then the last 2 do the Rest Pause Technique: Stop for 30-35 seconds then go on until failure. This will Annihilate your Upper Chest, especially in the beginning, and it'll create that nice upper bump that you want on your Upper Chest SmileThen for the rest of your body part it's just cruse control to keep them Balance. Just up the intensity on Upper Chest Training, and for the rest to train as usual. Also to go Very Heavy until your satisfied with your Chest. Always keep your training Balance for every Body Part. I know that I didn't fallow that advice for a long period and it cost me!

You posted pic is great but I got a feeling that you could bump up the weight big time on your arms to give you that veinsy look since your body fat is naturally low. That Lui Marco look!! I believe in not fucking up a working formula, so diet wise just up your protein intake of about 40-50g if you can afford it (Chicken Breast would be my recommendation)

If you don't mind adding a bit of Body Fat at the same time you can just up your overall calories by about 300-400 cals from a good carb source. You'll have that nice upper bump with those tips. Don't forget to hit the bottom part of your pecs as well. Your so lean naturally that you can afford to push the limit on your diet for added muscle mass for a short time and then easily lean down. Run with it! If I could write better this would half the length that it is!!

Messages In This Thread