rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: Thoughts on Compliments & Redefining Dating

Real Talk Sessions: Thoughts on Compliments & Redefining Dating

Quote: (03-30-2015 05:24 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

I disagree a bit with the OP.

Compliments are a major part of my game.

In fact, a girl I banged on Saturday told me that she decided to go on a date with me because "You complimented me on my hair. I put a lot of work into it and and no one ever notices, so I was intrigued by you."

I don't go around telling girls they are beautiful or anything like that, but a well placed compliment can work wonders.

Knowing how to manipulate the girls ego is very powerful, and strategic compliments are one method for doing so.

edit: jariel, I missed your post right before mine. I think we are talking about the same thing now.

Cool, I mean, women want to be complimented, but they want to be complimented by certain men. If you're not one of those men, then your compliment doesn't really matter. The thing is most guys use compliments because they think that it's the compliment that's going to help them get the interaction to where they want it to go. At the end of the day, it's not the compliment that's going to get the job done, it's going to be the other things that come into play in the course of the interaction.

Messages In This Thread