rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Quote: (03-30-2015 02:46 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Ok I should clarify:

I like the cute act (even if it's subconscious and the girl isn't aware of it being an act - but it is), it's very endearing and makes me horny.

All I'm saying is: don't get sucked into spending time and money or committing because you aren't paying attention to how well this cute act exploits your desire to protect and prove your manhood.

That's how they getcha.

Most of us like the cute acting.
But of course we know that there is a calculating woman behind that girly act.

Being Red Pill around here we don't fall for that.

Sometimes Western girls who are submissive around their man act like that too - in a way this can be a form of submissiveness, a compliment even as in some cases a woman lets herself be more immature and girly around you. I honestly believe that women like that - I have sometimes seen business women behave that way around their man when at home. Being a woman means being submissive and cutesy. Modern Western women are broken, because they have killed that part within them trying to emulate men.

Messages In This Thread