rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

College Students Outline Why They Don't Date Black American Women

Quote: (03-29-2015 05:28 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Good post CCR but white women didn't start this. Not Dunham at least. Queen latifah and Oprah predate her at least a cool 15 years. Maybe twenty. Fat obnoxious and loud goes back further than that. It's just one aspect of go gurrl stuff from feminism. Or the victim complex and attention whoring, if you want to get scientific about it.

I agree, but in my humble opinion, it's morphed into one and the same.

A lot of our culture has become that way. Hip hop is now mainstream, black culture is now largely integrated with white culture.

I just think in our society we mock black women who act obnoxious, and rightly so. Not because they're black, obviously, but because of the way they act. But when a white women is fat and obnoxious, she's given a TV show called "Girls" and is considered the voice of her generation.

I realize the problem is that I'm preaching to the choir here on RVF. The Sassy Black Woman has been a stereotype that I think is unfair in that it has been misapplied. It needs to be applied to ALL American women who act this way, which unfortunately is so many of them.

Messages In This Thread