rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Maturity of Chinese Girls

Quote: (03-29-2015 12:47 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

It's deliberate.

Women act childish to activate the male protective instinct.

The more defenseless, ditzy, and utterly incapable of doing anything for herself that a woman can pretend to be, the stronger is the male drive to offer her resources, take care of her, do everything for her, and generally take her life in his strong, capable hands.

This is a ploy which plays on the male ego, and it's total bullshit.

These women known exactly what they're doing and they play the part so consistently that men actually believe these women are as puerile as they seem.

Next time an Asian girl makes her complaining whimper sound, imitate the sound back to her.

You'll see her face turn into a smirk because she knows that you know all about her facade.

Man, some of you guys are hard to please. [Image: smile.gif] What would you prefer in a girl?

I love these kind of girls. And I'm not sure it's always a facade either. Maybe some do it deliberately. Others are just sweet natured but sheltered girls that want to please you. In many Asian cultures, guys like these kind of girls. The girls are just doing what is considered attractive. Much better than a girl who busts your balls over every little thing.

In Japan, for example, women considered "strong" or simply "scary" are actively shamed. Men will reject women as serious partners who show these unattractive traits. For a girl then, it's better to let the guy seem superior, agree with what he says, follow his lead etc. If I meet a Japanese girl who doesn't do this she is getting the boot fairly early on. I suspect Chinese guys have a similar screening process.

By the way, I'm no expert on the Chinese but they always appear considerably less childish/cutesy than the Japanese who take the cake in that department. If you think Chinese girls are bad then check out the rest of East Asia...Taiwanese are immature as hell (usually dependent on Daddy until late 20s) and the Koreans seem more whiney, but maybe that's just the sound of their language. They annoy the hell out of me. Haha.

Some of you might do better to roll with the differences and keep an open mind. You may be surprised how your preferences change with time.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread