rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What game did your oneitus use on you?

What game did your oneitus use on you?

Quote: (03-28-2015 08:03 AM)Onto Wrote:  

I feel a case of oneitis developing in me now for this kind-of-cute Asian girl that sits next to me at work. As JordanH said above, I really like sweet and innocent type girls.

She is really sweet and friendly to me, which made me think she was interested. However she is like that with everyone at work, which make me want to lay claim to her even more.

She's not interested in me at all and her other married Asian friend made a point of telling me that at an after-work outing. It was really fucked up how she did it.

The married Asian was like, "I can't believe you're single, what do you think of my friend over there? (Fat Asian)" I replied, "Not interested". She then said, "What do you think of my other friend? (Kind of Cute Asian who sits next to me). I replied, "Yeah, I'm interested, did you ask her about me?". She replies, "Yes, she said she's does not feel anything when she looks at you".

I don't understand why she would ask me how I felt about the girl I sat next to when she knew she wasn't interested.

So now the Kind of Cute Asian I have to sit next to everyday knows I like her and knows that I know she doesn't like me.

I felt like I lost face, and this gives me an even bigger case of oneitis. Sure, she's slender with great tits, but she's in her early 30s and her face is not the greatest. This oneitis seems to be about EGO as WIA mentioned above. I feel like, "Hey, this a girl I would have a lot of fun with and she should be easily attainable because she's not that hot." So when I get rejected by this girls that I should be getting, it hurts my ego and causes me to obsess.

I'm not sure why, but my work environment really sucks now as we don't even talk to each other anymore, whereas before all of this things were friendly and cool and I was content with being patient and working on her.

Not sure what to do now. Makes me want to find another job and get the fuck out of there.

Why are you talking to fat asians? The way that read to me is like she was intentionally trying to preempt any attraction you had to her by taking her off the market. I wouldn't listen to anything that woman says. She sounds like a fatty who is jealous of the other one.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread