rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hottie with dragon breath

Hottie with dragon breath

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:56 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 12:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I save hygiene corrections for after the first or second bang. I had a hottie whose ass crack smelled like she was in the middle of taking a shit. I dropped the news after I'd barreled through and pounded her with my best three-quarters chub.

Lol. A few years back I was doing a girl doggie style and then got a wiff of something I really didn't like. I had to turn her back over to missionary lest I lose my boner.

There's no excuse for bad breath unless you have some lung issue. If you're heading out for the night, you have to brush your tongue. Brush it until it's a bright pink. And the roof of your mouth. Roosh's tip for hydrogen peroxide mouthwash is great. I've been using it and it works very well. Between those two things, it should keep your breath decent for the night, even after a few drinks. If a girl's breath is rank, then she just doesn't have good hygiene. If her breath stanks, I assume her pussy probably stanks too.

Hydrogen peroxide is the best. It is an antiseptic. It'll kill any bacteria you have hiding in your gums as well. Most "mouth wash" is just alchohol based.

Some people have really bad gums that bleed. That causes bad breathe too. Peroxide kills all of that.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread