rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai DataSheet

Dubai DataSheet

Just back from Dubai.

I met up with a girl after being there for less than one day, but I think the OP has this right. Not necessarily a great location to roll solo for pickup, would be average with your bros, but pretty good to go with a girl, though you'll pay for it.

I dropped lots of money in Dubai -- it's much more expensive than Moscow at current exchange rates. Alcohol prices are off-the-charts, which led me to turn full bootlegger. There is quality to be had, but ratios in bars/clubs can be terrible. I took too many cabs, which weren't actually that cheap. I'd use the metro more if I returned.

I hit Barasti Beach Bar during the day, and found good targets there willing to mingle. Lots of FSU'ers, so Russian helps. I picked up a pair of Asian-looking girls from Kazakhstan who were cute and didn't know a lick of English. However, when I was at the bar, some Middle-Eastern-looking Russian speakers swooped in on them, sat next to them, didn't get the signal that they weren't welcome, and wouldn't leave. The girls then decided to leave 5 minutes later, but not before I got their number for a later meetup. After this success, i targeted a large group of Russian girls. Right away they asked what I do and how much money I make. When I asked them what they do, one leaned in and said "you want to know what we do? We f*ck for money...". Lol. They were good fun, although I got nowhere near shoring. One bet me I wouldn't get laid in Dubai without paying for it. I returned at night there after being denied entry at another bar because I was a single male. The place was packed on a Sunday night but the ratio was awful. I was still able to chat up three sets of girls before meeting the Kazakh pair, but one set were prostitutes, a second set were fatties, a third set didn't hook (and, in any case, weren't all that great anyway), and a fourth set I didn't see.

Pro-tip at Barasti Beach Bar: enter via the hotel next door to avoid the bag check. If you enter through the front door, they'll make sure you can't bring in booze or even water, which costs $5 for a small bottle (roughly $25 for a burger). However, they bag checkers aren't all that diligent (I was never patted down in Dubai, anywhere), and the bartenders are happy to provide you with a cup of ice for whatever you sneak in. Just buy alcohol at the Duty Free shop in the airport as mentioned in this thread, as you can only buy booze at bars and restaurants there.

I did a bit of pipelining pre-arrival, and while I did get some responses I couldn't set up dates with anyone attractive (though I could have tried a bit harder), and I decided not to bother with the others. A decent fraction of the girls on OKC in Dubai are obvious working girls.

I did some side trip to Oman after my Russian gf arrived, and it was probably the highlight of the trip. I was just relieved we weren't imprisoned and stoned for public indecency at some point on the trip, as Russian girls dress for the club (miniskirt and 4-inch heels) even when going to a fish market surrounded by religious-looking A-rabs. I got sucked off on the upper deck of a boat in full view of people on other boats and the shore while in Oman. In fairness to Shariah we probably did deserve to be locked away for this display... Also, don't sweat the border crossing too much -- we were worried bringing alcohol into Oman might be a problem, but they didn't really check our stuff.

If you do go to Dubai for game I'd recommend being there on Thursday and Friday night rather than Friday/Saturday.

Also, while I flew in on Emirates in order to pick up the cabin crew, there wasn't much worth troubling over, although I did chat up an uglo-English girl. Sitting in the exit row one way of starting a conversation (as you'll have one flight attendant sitting by you for take off and landing), but getting up and walking around the plane during the flight gives you more selection.

I did see enough talent in Dubai to want to return, and to want to explore more in the Middle-East, however. I didn't see much of the nightlife, but the glimpse I have suggests the presence of high-end gems, but terrible ratios and it's an expensive place to visit (though, again, on this score I'd advise simply going full bootlegger). Places like Dubai would have potential if you are a male 9, but probably mediocre at best if you are a male 6 or below.

Messages In This Thread