rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Primer on Nightclubs for Introverted Newbs

Primer on Nightclubs for Introverted Newbs

Quote: (03-22-2015 07:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

b) Focus your energy between Sunday and Thursday
- I've said it before, if a chick is drinking Whisky Sours on a Tuesday night, she ain't doing shit Wednesday morning. Why should you allow her to sleep alone?

Killer datasheet, and fun to read. Here's a thought though.

A lot of chicks drinking on weeknights actually have to get up early. They don't want to go home with a stranger. Hell I just sent one home who has to go to work at 5AM tomorrow. There's no way she's sleeping with me yet she was drinking with me.

My reason for going out on weekdays would be that the chicks who go out on weekdays are more open to doing crazy things. The chick going out on a Friday is doing what every single person in the world does by default on a Friday night, so by definition she's a close minded simple bitch.

So my thought is, on a Friday night there are more girls willing to bang, but the ratio of girls open to banging strangers is smaller. Is this reasonable thinking?

Messages In This Thread