rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Primer on Nightclubs for Introverted Newbs

Primer on Nightclubs for Introverted Newbs

Quote: (03-24-2015 10:38 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2015 12:04 AM)the1element Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2015 08:51 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2015 08:02 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

""Fuck this. I'm done hanging out with all these immature kids and fat women with bitch shields..." Well, that's the moment you lose the game. You essentially bow out due to you inability to adapt.

I often find myself feeling that way at clubs. So much so that I actually don't go out to clubs anymore. I don't think I've seen the inside of a club in 5 months or so.

Archie's data sheet has me considering the club scene again.

Good stuff.

where do you go?

I live in NJ, so there aren't many places without reasonable driving distance. The last time I went out it was to this spot called "Central Park." Typical super loud club full of people I don't like. I know that's a terrible attitude, but the music immediately puts me in a terrible mood because I don't listen to pop, hip-hop or even rock regularly. I'm into metal, jazz, classical, classic rock etc, so listening to whatever shitty music they have on is like being bludgeoned over the head with a club. Compound that with my soft voice and I end up just standing at the bar downing drinks because it's too loud for me interact with anyone. [Image: tard.gif]

In a few months I'm moving to a huge city with solid logistics, so I'll actually most likely be able to go out and do this stuff on the regular, so I'm not sweating it.

Type what you want to say on your phone. I can assure you that is way more effective than yelling your lungs out

Messages In This Thread