rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread or not but Mall of Asia is a great day game spot. If you're like me and you hate day gaming in malls, this is a nice alternative because it's essentially an outdoor mall. It doesn't have the noise and chaotic atmosphere of a typical indoor mall. On top of that, you have a boardwalk right beside the mall on the Manila Bay that's perfect for insta-dates and gaming as well. You can take the MRT close to the mall (the last stop) and then hop in a jeepney for the remainder of the trip.

I walked over to the boardwalk one day and sat on the ledge watching the sunset and a cute 20 year old filipina with a hot ass came and sat next to meet. I chatted her up for a bit and next thing you know we were off on an idate. I got her contact details but it didn't end in a bang because she was going back to her province early the next day. That was the only approach I did because I discovered it late in the trip but it proves how easy it is.

Messages In This Thread