rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male modeling?

Male modeling?

When I was 16-19, I received mail and a few voicemails on the house phone from a company that wanted me to pursue modeling and acting. I always threw the mail away and deleted the messages because I thought it was a scam. I never pursued either and wondered how they got my contact information. I always thought modeling was a scam regardless because I heard only a few make any money

I still sometimes think if it was actually real or not though because my parents would be too quick to get rid of the contact information. This would be solely to stroke my ego more than anything else though.

I would also look at Craigslist. I've seen amateur model gigs posted on there in my area. I think it was for clothing ads for a local business and they would pay for a shoot. You just had to send them a portfolio and meet them in person.

Messages In This Thread