rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The First Multiracial Miss Universe Japan Has Been Crowned

The First Multiracial Miss Universe Japan Has Been Crowned

The Japanese should be applauding and celebrating mixed ethnic people in their country.

That country is withering on the vine. Birth rate is low as hell, population is aging, and the males there are turning into sniveling little worms.

I shit you not. The country is rotting from within and needs a big injection of fresh blood.

I was in Tokyo last May to try to recapture some of the old glory days. And man, it was bloody depressing. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Maybe my tastes had changed from being in Brazil so much, but I saw the girls as not very appealing, and the majority of the young men as complete worms: dyed hair, slovenly appearance, not very intelligent, weasely attitudes, snickering punk demeanors, and weak bodies with no muscle. Disgraces to their warrior ancestors.

I don't like seeing this sort of thing. I don't want to see wretched specimens of humanity.

They revolted me, to be honest. I have to tell the truth. It was a strange discovery for me that my tastes had changed so much in 20 years. But they had.

You are not the same person you were ten years ago. You will be a different person ten years from now.

Anyway, my point is that Japan needs to do more fucking and less worrying about racial purity.

And the same goes for their neighbor to the east, a certain peninsula dangling from the Asiatic mainland.

Messages In This Thread