rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 year old sweet deal
8 year old sweet deal
I wanted to share this experience with you guys. I am 30, and I was able to hook up with an 18 year old girl (Azerbaijan background) who is a virgin with very strict parents. Very innocent girl as she speaks but, boy was she thirty always for sex you have not idea.. she would do anything except to fuck in the pussy as she claims to save that for the man she marry.

The thing is that after I dated her (behind her parents back) for about 5 months I said fuck it! she was starting to conflict with my other girl in the rotation and I was finding this a waste of time due to all the issue about her having to lie to her parents about what she was doing so that we can fuck.

Any ways I just wanted to hear from you guys your opinion on if what I did was a good move or just a total fuck up.

Her:
-white
-5.4'
-115 lb.

Ps. The only turn off since she was a muslin background was how hairy her ass was.

Messages In This Thread