rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27 And Going to College
7 And Going to College
Please re-read what you wrote here in the context of something being missing when you are 40+:

I got a few scholarships so everything's pretty much paid for. I share a room with some quiet guy. I eat alone most of the time. I'm usually in and out of the dining hall. On the way to class, I listen to the Pimsleur Program in French. I tried joining a couple frats; not for me. I've had sex with two sorority girls after pretty much having a two minute conversation with them. We didn't exactly make a connection so they pretty much faded out. I've made two or three close friends, and I'm intimate with one of the girls in my social circle. I've made plans to join a summer program that studies in France and also decided to study in Italy for the fall. I've just recently tried to get involved in the French and Italian club so that I could study the language further. I also joined a European social club which is cool. They throw a lot of parties. It's just still the same hanging out with 18 to 20 year olds.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Messages In This Thread