rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

I'm staying at the IC here, so there's no hookers roaming around my floor. Obviously the girls are all DTF and love that I can actually communicate with them.

Had a girl meet me for lunch, and had another girl invite herself over to my room because she was craving foreign cock. She said she thought I was too sexy and couldn't control her desires. I was just hoping her pictures weren't photoshopped. I don't know why so many people complain about the food in China, but I always love eating everything I can get my hands on here.

China with dating apps and Mandarin is easier than the Philippines.

That screenshot I posted earlier is now up to over 700 girls interested in me. I'm guessing that's the number of girls that have already swiped right to me. 300+ a day isn't bad.

That being said, I'm going to die soon with this shitty air. Flying to Tianjin tomorrow night, then driving up to Tangshan next week.

Messages In This Thread