rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

I am merely playing the devils advocate here, I personally love black people ... RNB is my fucking favorite genre [Image: smile.gif] But I also like the numbers and they usually don't lie - Good for you, if you can convince yourself that these are unrelated to real life, somehow.

2014 Data:

[Image: scoresDateHookup.png]

For white women it's 35% difference on average ... In fairly racist country like Poland, I'd expect it to be closer to 50%.

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/02/11/onlinedating/

"According to the study, more than 80 percent of the online dating contacts initiated by whites were to other whites, with only 3 percent going to blacks. "

More from different site:

[Image: YbSaHm8.png]

Online women can go for whoever they want to, there is no pressure from friends/family ... I'd think they would be the most honest about choosing who they want online.

But wait, let me guess... They don't know what they want right? But some dude with 2500 posts here has it all figured out [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread