rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Day Game Fail (Videos)

Direct Day Game Fail (Videos)

[/quote]

Krauser = Not in America

That other guy was linked before.

You guys are missing the point. Having one or two guys able to pull it off doesn't mean direct game works for the average guy. Even if these videos were completely unedited and showed every single approach, both the people you're mentioning are on a much different level than your average guy learning game (the majority of the people who read these boards).

If anything, attempting direct game may lead to improved confidence and net you a bunch of numbers that may or may not lead to anywhere. I'd like to see a guy document his indirect/direct approaches side by side and show exactly how well the styles fair against each other. Like everything, results will always vary. I'm sure there are guys (an extreme minority) out there that dominate by going direct, but everything I've seen and done tells me the ROI isn't really there.
[/quote]

I can see where ur comming from. An average awkward guy will come of weired if he goes up and states intent right off the bat and not know how to handle it.

But one of the gripes I have with new guys who are asexual going indirect of the bat is that they stay that way too long and stay platonic. How do you teach them indirect and have them improve their ability to show intent .

Messages In This Thread