rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Lifestyle Goals for 2015

My Lifestyle Goals for 2015

Whenever I try to hit a lifestyle change I like to go out.
MY advice would be to cut out alcohol completely for 3 months and hit the gym/exercise 6x a week for a 3 month period. This will really make both things a habit (in my case at least) and after this time you can allow your self to a take a few rest days or get hammered every once in a while, but automatically your system will be used to not drinking and exercising after this sort of "mini boot camp".

PS. I also did this in regards to tracking calories (MY Plate app) and spending (spend tracker).

The results are unREAL!.

All the best bro

Quote: (03-17-2015 02:01 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Thanks Biz, I didn't know there was already a thread on this... had I known, I wouldn't have started a new one.

But anyway, I've been drowning myself in Spanish. Duolingo, reading articles online in Spanish, watching Spanish TV with captions. My reading comprehension has probably tripled in the past few days, and even when I don't know what the individual words mean, I can get the gist of it.

I'm excited for what this will bring me... knowing Spanish will open up an ENTIRE continent that is literally my next door neighbor (I'm in Houston). I cannot wait, and I'm definitely motivated.

Messages In This Thread