rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't really consider it a deus ex machina though. Its explained how Barry is able to time travel pretty well in the comics, granted though show is doing its on thing more less with the plot points.

He cannot just use time travel when ever he wants to because it causes serious repercussions(The Flash Point Paradox)

Yea the characters are beta but eh once you know the red pill in you can see the subtle indoctrination, so its what ever to me personal.

One thing I did find funny though is how when Barry started messing around with the journalist chick, and had a more law of abundance mentality Iris suddenly realized she had feelings for him[Image: dodgy.gif]

Also "SPOILERS"

Wells killing Cisco had me like

[Image: breaking-bad-ozymandias-lulz-coldblooded.png]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Messages In This Thread