rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

44 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
4 year old married hamster fucks 12 other people to try and feel like a woman
Quote: (03-17-2015 05:06 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I'd say go man. It'll be a comedy to witness.
Even better. Go there driving a nice convertible 2 doors sports car with a hot, sexy and feminine early 20's Latina, Asian or EE dime on your arms. The nice sports car optional however, the not exotic bird is mandatory for it to the desired effect![Image: wink.gif]

Seeing all those betas who have been emasculated by their wives or worst, gfs, and said self entitled land whales in contrast to you, still fit, free and successful with a girl that the guys would kill to be with and the girls would loathe her, will be priceless.

While there, regal your old school mates of your globe trotting and your cultural exchanges with the fine, sweet and feminine and slim women around the world!

You can bet your ass that you will be the talk of the town for years to come!

Just go and then post a report about it here. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-17-2015 10:37 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 08:25 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 08:21 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2015 07:59 AM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

Plenty of guys out there willing to hit older strange. I work with guys in their late 20 and early 30's that tap women in their late 30's and 40's all the time - they consider them less effort and willing. The women get the validation they so desperately seek and the guys bust nuts. Not going to change.

I prefer younger girls of course. But all girls I knew from high school are approaching 40 and prime for the pickin. I've been grinding through my yearbook one skank at a time [Image: hump.gif]

Yearbook fucking is a noble pursuit. Gotta start doing that before most become unbangable forever.

I have a HS reunion coming (I'm not going) and I took a look at the chicks that have signed up. Unless I'm having handfuls of (pick a dick pill) forced down my throat with a gun to my head, there isn't anything I saw that was bangable.

Sad. But I'll bet the self appointed princesses still think they're hot/gorgeous/whatever with the attitudes to match.

Vacancier Permanent,

My buddy already mentioned renting a Ferrari for a day and going to laugh at the buffoons. As far as a chick goes, my regular piece would have heads turning.

Honestly, it seems to be too much effort to go mingle in any form with people I haven't thought of in years and years. Anyone that I want to be in touch with from then, I am.

It's not until November, so there's a lot of time to play with the idea. The utter "joke" of the whole thing is tempting though. I'll bump this thread/start a new thread if it happens, I promise.

p.s. If my English teacher from my Jr. year was going, then yes, I'd go with the intend of plowing her like a field. I saw her ~a year ago and she still looked very fuckable.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread