rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young girl and her little brother beaten at a Indianapolis playground

Young girl and her little brother beaten at a Indianapolis playground

Quote: (03-16-2015 09:07 PM)Atticus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2015 08:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When white Americans wake up from their multicultural slumber and self-hate, the backlash against minorities and immigrants will be severe. How can there be any other result?

I would like to agree, but I fear that the future is more likely to end up being something akin to the dystopian nightmare envisaged in "Idiocracy". It's a shame all blacks have been tarred with the same brush. However, I believe it's a cultural issue rather than strictly racial one. One of the men I know and admire most is black. Then again, he's also committed Christian and self made millionaire. It's the cultural Marxists who brought us to this point.

We already had our race war, but it wasn't between blacks and whites-- blacks were virtually powerless at the time it happened, and it was a proxy war fought between the what could be called the liberals and conservatives of the time, was called the Civil War, and the "liberals" won. ( What was "liberal" in Civil War times was probably like a serious survivalist libertarian now...)

I disagree there will be a race war in the USA, I worked with the most violent, most psychologically fucked up Black ( and White people in prison) and while some of the Black guys hated me , I honestly felt they didn't hate me because I was white, it was because I worked for the prison lol. They were equally opportunity haters. People in America are smart in some ways, and one precious way is that they are enlightened enough to realize that race/religion/ethnic hate doesn't lead to anything good. And it certainly is bad for business, which is really the religion of America.

I also was fairly friendly with the guards, and there were some retrograde cats that gave off vibes of hatred, but most of these redneck, hunter, pickup driving white dudes were as kind to those black prisoners as social workers. Yes there are failures, but there is a great tradition in America, that a lot of people suffered for as far back as the civil war. This was my extensive experience in a place where race hate had every chance to fester-- in prison. The more negative prisoners enforce racism amongst themselves, but even most of the prisoners don't like it, and when asked in yearly case conferences if they would cell up with other races almost all ( out of dozens I listened to) said "Anyone." Some even added things to assert they were open-minded, like "I don't have anything against anyone."

And these are rapists and murderers!! And they STILL hold an ideal of racial harmony!.

In the prison, the scariest, most hateful characters, the ones who engaged in torture killings of other prisoners-- were the Aryan Brotherhood. They were reptilian in their coldness. The Black guys, when they weren't amped up about something, were more sympathetic and seemed more human to me.

There's no perfect society, and probably will never be one. The (very liberal) musician Bono talked about he envied American because Ireland had never had a figure with a transcending philiosophy of reconciliation and compassion like the (very liberal) MLK. As a member of a minority which was definitely oppressed at the time, he still advocated both physical and internal non-violence.
[size=x-small]

King’s notion of nonviolence had six key principles. First, one can resist evil without resorting to violence. Second, nonviolence seeks to win the ‘‘friendship and understanding’’ of the opponent, not to humiliate him (King, Stride, 84). Third, evil itself, not the people committing evil acts, should be opposed. Fourth, those committed to nonviolence must be willing to suffer without retaliation as suffering itself can be redemptive. Fifth, nonviolent resistance avoids ‘‘external physical violence’’ and ‘‘internal violence of spirit’’ as well ‘‘The nonviolent resister not only refuses to shoot his opponent but he also refuses to hate him’’ (King, Stride, 85).[size=small]

All blacks HAVEN'T been tarred with the same brush unless you let that happen in your mind. Historically they get in more trouble, but that doesn't mean any given black person you meet is most likely violent. Any given car mechanic might lie to you about the status of your car needs to, but they're here and you need to deal with them to some extent.

King, thankfully for us, taught Blacks to not be vengeful for the times they were mistreated, and other people can learn from this wise message.

What is the alternative? Endless millennia of mutual hatred, the Arabs and the Jews, the Sunnis and the Shias, Gentiles and Jews.....

How can you seriously want that instead of a rule of law where each is innocent until proven guilty. ?

You can make a life decision to avoid almost all Black people and move to Idaho if that's what you want. The interesting question is-- IS that what you want? Talk about guns, farming and high school football all day? Sign me up.

Or one can, I guess, get one's guns and ammo, or better yet arrows and smelting materials to make arrowheads, and go off by yourself and live alone and never talk to another person. Or do that and bring a woman to breed a new race.

Or go somewhere where people hardly ever go to or leave. I've read that some parts of Switzerland are so insular that you can go there and even after your family has lived there for generations you are still called the "new people." I can't wait, a life centered around chocolate, grazing and cuckoo clocks.

These places are by their nature places where things don't change much. Psychopaths still probably exist if their families are strong enough to defend them based on power, and want to.

These places sound horribly boring.

Collective punishment is inevitably what bigotry leads to, and it has been and always will tend to lead to unspeakable horror.

Race, religion, and totilitarian communism have been utilized by major assholes to turn otherwise normal people of all kinds against each other, and thus consolidate power for themselves. This has failed in the most horrible ways, due to one inescapable moral fact:

Once you start engaging in brutal collective punishment, you are part of the problem. Whatever you claim you were fighting for, you no longer are one of the righteous. No matter how adamant, angry, and sure of yourself you are.

America's overall success* is due to specifially attempting rejection of this thinking. We could have nuked Mecca, leveled any city from which a hijacker came, and we did cause many civilian deaths in what could be argued was collective punishment, but it never reached the extent it could have since WW2, with the use of firebombing/nukes.

The very nature of our existence, sexual reproduction has worked for hundreds of millions of years because a single organism cannot adequately optimize itself for all conditions and will necessarily die out if it is complex. ( For all very complex creatures.)

You need new input into your gene line, societies need new input into their culture-- to some degree. Now at the pragmatic level, I am not advocating unlimited immigration, in fact I am quite conservative on this and think USA should have a pretty vicious point system.

There's something wrong with EVERY ethnic group-- even take some super clean-living ones like the Mormons-- well, maybe they're unlikely to trust YOU and will always give their business to another Mormon ( IDK if this is really true.)

LOW-TRUST societies-- poor, shitty places to live like Iraq, India-- take the backwards, over simplistic approach of overgeneralizing the "other" to the point of marrying within their clan because "those people" are always suspect.

Efficient, wealthy countries are that way in my view, because there is a basis of trust between citizens. They mechanic won't sabotage your car to make more money, the doctor doesn't inject you with strep to get some more business.

Fairness and Justice doesn't mean you let assholes like this girl get away with violence. It also doesn't mean you don't persecute some other poor bastard who did nothing wrong because he's Black or Arab.

* if you're in the USA, you voted with your feet which speaks louder than words. I'm out because of the sexual desert quality here.

Messages In This Thread