rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (03-15-2015 06:28 PM)Duly.noted Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2015 11:49 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Thanks mate.

I think I was allowing some fear/confusion to develop because I'm going in to uncharted territory, but that's half the fun.

My experience with chinese girls is that they are really easy to play. I wont say game because honestly dealing with them is the way dealing with girls should work, and I haven't been studying game long (Ive been relying on my looks, job, and 8 years of public speaking training) Anyways, The culture doesn't really encourage individuality. The majority of the women in china follow the same patterns. Go to university, get a job they hate, and on weekends shop and eat with friends when they arent complaining about how much their life sucks. I have had several girls tell me that they dont have a favorite anything that everything in life is " dont hate and dont like". They want to be excited a little bit and they want some romance (something that most chinese men arent very good at). Unless your chinese is really good or she has great english game is going to be hard to get across. Even simple jokes can leave them staring blankly. Keep it simple, be a little romantic, but push the kino and get a kiss on the first date minimum. You can try game and see how she reacts. But like another poster said most will go to bed with you on the second or thrid date. Its not hard and they are pretty cute and feminine so its actually pretty fun getting to that point. If you go hard asshole usually though you may not have great results.

This wasnt just for you, I dont think your inexperienced or anything. Just saw some opportunity to drop my opinion on the asians since my style of game works very well on them. Ill be trying more techniques out of Bang myself as I read through it and my chinese improves. But game isnt needed much other than kina, confidence, and a good smile.

Your insight and information is useful, thanks.

I was apprehensive because I had never had any kind of interaction with a Chinese person before, knew very little about the culture/people etc.

I found her to be a typical Millennial female: smart phone addict, materialistic, not very affectionate. The sex was OK, but she just lay there, so I probably should have built more comfort to get her into it more. I think she is in a relationship and likes to bang on the side.

Messages In This Thread