rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "Bro" Just a Term Used to Hate on Guys Being Guys?

Is "Bro" Just a Term Used to Hate on Guys Being Guys?

^That video is hilarious.

I think 'bro' has three meanings in the US:

1. Frat boy, douchebag bro who is the male equivalent of your sorority sister cum-dumpster. He parties his early twenties off because he has good looks and can score hot chicks. He may come from money. Then after riding the vagina carousel he finds himself washed up with a 1.5 GPA, natty ice-induced flab and the general inability to contribute anything of value to a woman or society. He joins the ranks of the middle-aged American loser. He goes off to sell used cars. In 30 years you see him 60lbs overweight and bald, cruising p4p bars in Manila or Pattaya with stories of his life as a spy or special forces.

2. A young, fit guy who slays chicks. Acts like the guy from #1 but gets his shit done. "Bro" is used in fun or in jealousy.

3. A funny term used on normal guys. Maybe for making fitness a priority or for doing jager shots at the bar. Guys call each other bro, and sometimes girls call a normal guy bro but it usually means shes teasing and is actually interested in you.

I've been called a bro (bro 3) and didn't get my panties in a bunch... its not much different than "duuuuuuude!"

This is the Original Bro (Bro 1 after graduating college):

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread