rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eggs

Quote: (03-12-2015 06:47 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2015 04:23 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Lots of people I talk to are still saying you should not eat more than 6 eggs a week.

I know this might have been beaten to death, but what's the verdict on how many eggs/week starts having a bad effect on your health?

Eggs are nutritious as fuck.. though better if the chickens are eating grass and bugs rather than GMO grain... but anyhow... That's all bullshit and propaganda regarding the lipid hypothesis and the cholesterol are bad for you theories.. that lumps in eggs are bad into their framework.

You can look up Jimmy Moore and egg fest, and start reading about eggs from perspectives from guys like that and the ones with whom he affiliates himself.

In sum, there is NO science to assertions that eggs are bad for you, yet maybe 100 (that's about 14 eggs a day) a week may be too much of the same thing (so you are NOT able to eat other foods because you are full from eating too many eggs in the day)? Surely 20-50 eggs a weeks should NOT be a problem...

For dietary diversity and diversity of palate, I am NOT sure why anyone would want to eat more than 50 eggs a week (that's about 7 eggs a day)... If you eat that many eggs, eggs may start to get the feeling of old and lack of diversity... even though they are very nutritious

That's soothing to hear JJG. I personally can eat 5 eggs a day if there's no downside to it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread