rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ass wiping technique

Ass wiping technique

After a recent conversation with a fellow forum member about the inability to flush toilet paper here in South America, we began to discuss our wiping and shit paper disposal methods.

I'll give you a brief history of my 28 years of ass wiping. My first memories of ass wiping occurred as a small boy when I would yell for my mom to wipe my ass (I am dreading the day that my daughter calls upon me to do that dirty deed). When I began to wipe my own ass I used the primitive method of balling up a wad of TP and wiping. At some point I was exposed to baby wipes and it was revolutionary. I could literally dig the shit particles out of my ass and be left with a perfectly pristine hole. This evolved into a minor obsession and the digging became excessive to the point of inner ass bleeding.

Today, I have abandoned the baby wipes and now fold two squares of paper. After folding 4 times I use a one finger swipe/minor digging technique. After wiping I again fold the paper to hide the shit remnants that may be visible to a guest because here we must throw TP in the trash.

Perhaps because of my preoccupation with asshole health (former hemorrhoid sufferer) I was astonished to here that a grown man (who I will not name) wipes his ass with balled up TP. I randomly also heard that someone else does that. To see what the hype was about I tried this method that i last used probably 2 decades ago. I was amazed at the inefficiency and literally started laughing at how so many people must be walking around with a significant amount of shit in and around their ass.

My question is this: How do you wipe?

Messages In This Thread