rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice with text game (or "should I move on?")

Need advice with text game (or "should I move on?")

Quote: (03-12-2015 01:45 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

In my experience, calling someone who's not acknowledged your initial text usually leads to getting blocked.

Plus most girls these days are icky about being called unless you have established some sort of comfort level with them.

I wouldn't say what you're saying is entirely false but it aint entirely true either, every situation is different - there's a fine line between coming off as creepy or as confident and only experience can teach one the ability to judge a particular scenario.

My school of thought is that a young girl gets messaged countless times a day and another text from a guy she just met perhaps wouldn't mean much unless she was strongly attracted to him. Now if a guy is making a phonecall he's immediately standing out from the rest of the crowd, as texting is easy while making a call does take balls. Infact, if you can talk confidently over the phone half the battle is already done. You can continue the same chemistry in-person and it's a smooth sailing from then on.

I have personally turned around many women who were initially half interested over texts then thanked me later for pushing them to meet me which I did over a call.

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread