rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your reasons for studying game?

What are your reasons for studying game?

To start getting laid more regularly again, after being well past the age now where I enjoy going to clubs and bars on an even remotely regular basis. I did relatively okay with primarily one night stands back in my native Denmark in my late teens and through my twenties, and my few longer relationships (months rather than years) started as same night lays, where being a nice guy didn't necessarily spell disaster when the girls were drunk enough - which they usually were.

While red pill knowledge relating to female nature and behaviour is obviously directly applicable to game - and is helping me a lot now that I live in a country where I've had to rely primarily on dating, something I had virtually zero experience with in the past where alcohol and a make-out sealed the deal when I managed to make an impression - the last year I've also found many of the broader topics of the manosphere quite interesting to read, even if it's more out of curiosity than because it's particularly relevant to my lifestyle in most cases.
Aside from being way too nice and too naive in my dealings with women in the past, I was otherwise feeling quite good about myself (sort of like a confident blue pill "rebel" who didn't give too much of a fuck about what at least other men and society in general thought about me) and haven't felt the need to make any other major adjustments on my path to being and improving the man I am.

Messages In This Thread