rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irrational female behaviour

Irrational female behaviour

Yeah, sometimes unprovoked, a women will utter the existence of a male contender to the beta-throne.

When I was in a club drinking next to the bar, a hot redhead suddenly appears, she comes up to me with her petite but goblinesque friends. She opens her mouth to babble something about her background in modeling. I never said a word, and looked away. She then asked me to buy her a drink, to which I said ''buy yourself a drink'', then her smile went from this [Image: smile.gif] to :| to [Image: sad.gif] then to this. >[Image: sad.gif]

As soon as I took another swig of my corona (at the time, I used to appreciate such low-grade alcohol), she decided it was a good time to whack me with what felt like a male palm to my jaw. She then walked back to her friends, who, besides looking like creatures that just walked out of the dark ages, showed remorse for what this angry person had done.

It seems being pretty is a passport for bitch-like behaviour. I was sad reflecting on a close friend who had just passed on a few days prior. I was in shambles, but kept a neutral demeanor.

That week at the university gym:

I'm doing my workout like nobody's business, focused on my mantra, hooking that weight belt on me to render my chin-ups difficult. Then, out of nowhere, the gym's milf appears. Everyone is so nice to her, betas all of them, she isn't even pretty to my standards, but people are thirsty here. She looks like a catlady with crazy red hair and blonde highlights, like something out of Whack!

The milf comes up to me and tells me she wants to share my belt, and do the excercises with me, and to 'teach her'. I tell her ''No, I can't, sorry. I'm leaving soon.'', I then direct her to the booth where she can buy or freely rent a belt for her workout. She gets all red, like any menopausal woman would, and says : ''Well you don't have to be an asshole about it!!'', this attracts the attention of many of the beta orbiters, some of them in proximity heard my exchange.

Because I didn't feel like sharing my personal space/belt, and 'teaching' her, but instead used manners to help her, even saying the S-word, I'm an asshole. Or, was it because I didn't treat her like she was the second-coming, like many of these gym-rats devoid of testicles do. I guess I just attract trouble from women when I'm in no mood to play. It would have been fine if it just had ended there.

Well, I went back to my workout, only to have her come back with a belt, and start heckling me, demanding me to share the station, and calling me names. I forgot to mention that there was a free station adjacent to mine where she could the same things I was doing, and leave me alone. But she didn't.

I had enough of this, I decided to report that bitch. I told one of the girls at the reception about the crazy woman, and they said: ''This isn't the first time we've had a complaint about her, we have a file on her this big'' she then gestures a large book-type form with her two hands. I was then told the wretch was probably menopausal, another clerk confirmed the sentiment.

Even the ugly looking 50+ 'milfs' are entitled within our society, when they are completely useless in the body, and the mind.

Why does come to uni gym? To flaunt her dated assets at thirsty kids? She's worse than the old gay voyeurs who come there to look at crotches, and occasionally flash people.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

Messages In This Thread