rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White american woman complains about dating in HK

White american woman complains about dating in HK

Quote: (03-11-2015 03:25 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You will find those expat comments quite telling seeing how most men in Asia criticize their "inner values" way more than their outward experience. The hamsters only rationalize it away as Asian women being more "docile" and crap like that. The reality is that Western ones are broken and fucked up in their heads.

This is a huge "Matrix Moment" here. For a long time when I was younger I would see those comments and feel shamed! Little did I know that everything was the opposite until a few years later. Now that I think of it, I really do think a lot of the "Male" posters on forums and sites were actually women. As they were spouting off the same nonsense, while being in that country!

I've only heard that talking point - the "asian girls like those guys cause they're docile submissive" "those guys can't get a real girl in america" "Those guys are losers in their home country, that's why they're here" ONE time. and it was by this mangina looking white dude, saying that to me in a bar about some other dudes or whatever. . .Thing is, that bar was a known spot for women who like foreign men to hang out at. I knew then that he was brainwashed and plugged in hard. . .and most likely miserable.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread