rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vegas: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Wkd

Vegas: Mayweather vs Pacquiao Wkd

Let me just give you an example. For the Mayweather/Alvarez fight, I stayed at the Palms, placed my bet at the MGM Grand, and watched the fight at Monte Carlo. Complete logistical nightmare. It didn't help that I had two pockets full of hundred dollar bills. Do all three at the same hotel if at all possible. If I watch the fight at Hustler Club and place my bet off the strip, I can avoid the strip entirely until after the fight. If I go to Hyde, I may be able to sneak over to Tuscany, which is on Flamingo and off the strip and catch a taxi there. I think Hustler Club is my best bet though. The strip will be a complete zoo before, during, and after the fight.

Drazen, great post, but I really doubt that Cosmopolitan will be showing the fight. Options should be MGM Grand, Hyde, Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Aria, Planet Hollywood, Hustler, Miller's Ale House, and Sapphire.

Messages In This Thread