rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White american woman complains about dating in HK

White american woman complains about dating in HK

Quote: (03-10-2015 11:43 AM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

In Japan Gaijin women are largely ignored. Even as an ESL teacher you get no play. The only time you can score is if you are a Scandinavian girl who is 5'6-5'9 with big ass titties and blonde hair. You have to have insane curves and perfect complexion. Basically you have to look better than a Japanese cosplay girl. Good luck ladies, now you know what it feels like to be a Man in the West!

This comes up a lot on threads like this, but I never felt like that in the west.

I think the guys who feel like that back home are basically doing the same things these girls in Asia are doing. Not taking pride in their apperance. Even in the west if you are in shape, dress well and have game you can do well for yourself and you won't be invisible. Just like I know some attractive white women in Bangkok who get plenty of attention because they go to the gym, do their hair and makeup, and dress feminine.

The dating market is definitely skewed back home and more difficult, but if someone is doing as poorly as these white chicks in Asia, it's because they don't have their shit together.

Messages In This Thread