rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White american woman complains about dating in HK

White american woman complains about dating in HK

gawd her pic... she looks 45 .. also it's interesting the way she talks about "the dating scene for 20-somethings-- including men and women implicitly in that group. As if over-30 adventurers like myself aren't not only going for 20-somethings-- I don't even go after girls over 25 !!

I still don't like kicking people while they're down-- really First World women are the beneficiaries, but also the victims of Feminist indoctrination, how can you expect them to see the whole picture when they:

1) Don't understand the role of women in history prior to the last 50-75 years ( or have been convinced that was all an aberration, and the last 50 years is normal and the prior 3000 years was a mistake or oddity. )

2) Haven't had a chance while young to see their real market value somewhere where men don't kiss ass, like the Philippines.

Messages In This Thread