rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

I was just in Lisbon for a week, for reasons other than gaming, but just did enough socializing and casual approaching to think there is too much negativity on this thread about the place. Within Western Europe, I don't think it gets any better.

First, the Bairro Alto is an outstanding open-air, multiple-bar venue. Scores of bars within blocks and many hot women. It gets crowded on weekend nights. Lots of indigenous and Erasmus students.

Second, there is another nightlife cluster around the new Mercado da Ribeira food court, which is more of a hipster scene. Art galleries with bars, wine bars, clubs with DJs, too.

Third, there are a lot of tourists. Many tall blonde Nordics and many Asians, too. It's easy to approach at the Rossio railway station offering service to Sintra, or in Sintra itself, I talked to a couple of Chinese women and a Korean.

Another place I would like to go back to exclusively for approaching.

Messages In This Thread