rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

[quote] (03-09-2015 01:41 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

[quote='realologist' pid='973980' dateline='1425750065']

By the way, Realologist, did you ever incorporate any partner dancing into your hip hop dancing. I suppose that sometimes there could be opportunities to partner dance and to play around with your moves when dancing with chicks in social settings (rather than in performance and/or battle settings).

Also, you ever travel to other cities and attempt to social dance with some of your dance moves? For example, with salsa, I have danced in quite a few places, and there are opportunities to socialize all over the world with salsa dancing, if you can find the right venues in each of the cities, but sometimes also the venues will vary from location to location (regarding how many decent target girls are available to meet).

EDIT: I reexamined several posts in the thread, including OP, and I take back any of my above emphasis to suggest that this thread was intently focused on partner dancing, and in that regard, I seemed to add my own preference for partner dancing and social interaction to my above post.

To me it seems that even though OP discusses a variety of social interaction scenarios involving dance and the dance floor, OP also seems to invite a lot of dance perspectives besides partner dancing, which seems to also be receptive to your perspective, Realologist, which seems to be focusing on the results that you would get from dance performance and/or battle....

In any event, I would like to hear a little more about various ways that you, Realologist, would use your dance moves with socializing and social interactions and converting your dance skills into lays. In that regard, sometimes it can be helpful for guys to hear examples of both successes and failures - because frequently RVF guys are NOT going to have time, energy and/or willpower to be able to achieve the level of technical proficiency that you described yourself to have developed, and therefore many RVF guys are going to tend to have to work with fewer technical dance talents in order to attempt to translate their dance socializing experiences into lays (if that's one of the goals?).[/quote]

Your are right. It can warrant it's own thread where I can address your questions and have a more thorough break down of how to use it socially and to convert lays. How the average dancer could use this style of dancing. I will also bring up it's strengths and weaknesses and ability to transfer to different social settings. Etc. I'll create the data sheet within the next day or two.

Overall the lays weren't a goal, they were just a benefit. It was more for fun and to become a better a dancer. Everything happened was a result.

Messages In This Thread