rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city for 3-6 months gaming in Ireland or Scotland?

Best city for 3-6 months gaming in Ireland or Scotland?

I'm in Wroclaw right now and have been here for a few months. Sampled the local variety already. I'm location independent and new to Europe, trying to do a scattershot survey of different regions of the continent. And yes, I know EE is vaunted on this forum but it's important to me to also visit British Isles, Scandinavia, etc. for my own personal pussy paradise quest. There are a whole lot of reasons for the places I've chosen on my loose, approx. year-long itinerary, but long story short maybe I'll decide to come back to EE, maybe not, but I need to leave Schengen for 90 days anyway and I've wanted to hit up the British Isles for a long time. Plus, big-booty redheads. Can't lose.

Smaller cities are fine for me although Cork might be a bit smaller than I'd be comfortable with. To be honest I've lived in cities of several million but my favorite cities are usually 500,000 or maybe 1 million max.

The important thing for me is the ratio of students to non-students and that if I walk into a pub or cafe that there's a decent percentage of cute girls. If the city is boring, that's OK, as long as I can make friends and build a social life.

Messages In This Thread