rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you feel about sexing the Village Bicycles?

How do you feel about sexing the Village Bicycles?

A lot of the Asian threads here, especially the Philippines ones, have a common meme: You meet a girl off the internet, and 8 times out of ten she'll sleep with you on the first date.

I spent two months in Phil, and that was the way it generally worked.

In fact, the sex was so easy it was becoming boring and after a while the girls started to look more and more inter changeable.

I felt like I was sexing just for the sake of sexing, and it was like sexing a raw slab of meet after a while. I had become emotionally numb to it due to the sheer volume of sex.

Unlike the States or east Asia, there's no real skill in getting laid in Phil, and I'm not talking about the Pro's here. It's very easy to get sex from non-Pro's.

You just show up, try to act semi pleasant and you'll probably score so long as you're not a total freak.

The biggest obstacle to sex in Phil is not game or lack of game, it's actually getting your date to make her way through Manila's horrible traffic without being 3 hours late. Seriously.

I'd like to know though what the other guys think about this.

These women we meet off the internet who are sexing you almost right away, we of course realize they're doing this with pretty well everyone (and probably half the members here on Roosh).

That said, getting sex in Phil isn't really too much to be proud of. Phil ain't an Alpha or Stud proving ground since almost anyone can score here.

From the perspective of these women, I think 90 plus percent of the time they're sexing you not because they're dreaming of sex with an often over weight middle aged white man, they're having sex with you because there's a chance, albeit small, you might turn into a financial sponsor, or even better, a husband who will help left her and her large extended family out of misery and poverty.

It's a numbers game... you sex 50 guys, one or two of them might just pan out.

Messages In This Thread