rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame doable if you cant get women online today?

Is daygame doable if you cant get women online today?

Quote: (03-02-2015 08:36 PM)Thesoloist Wrote:  

I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer but gaming/approaching in a white town where there is a lot of social pressure for white women not to date a black guy is not an easy task. Only time I daygame is at festivals/beaches or something. I stopped daygaming at malls a longtime ago

here is a bit more of my experience

like I said kudos and respect for any brothers that actively daygame at malls and what not. I have tons of respect for y'all

It's a fucked up world that women pre-categorize you instantly just by your race or the way you look, but we all know that they are doing that.

One of my best friends is a black Norwegian - born there - he is Obama black if you know what I mean. He is 5'10 and had no trouble approaching girls in France, Germany, USA, Poland etc. - wherever I was with him.

That said I think in some areas in the US as well somewhere around the world it takes tremendous effort to break away from the racial profiling that women - our true racists (hehe) are doing.

Distant Light goes the route of being more Hipster-ish and running club Game mostly. I've heard of some black guys who started wearing glasses and dressing more like a Beta, to break the initial profiling from girls. As soon as you do that, you have a foot in your door.

[Image: attachment.jpg25101]   

Of course I would not discount the fact that in some cities or areas it gets almost too difficult to run certain kinds of Game.

What I noticed is that black guys have a more Lover-advantage as women categorize them quicker into the "fun-experience" niche - helpful during Night Game indeed - not so good, if you want a LTR. That's why some RVF members like Sourcecode have claimed that r-selected clothing (more lover not boyfriend vibe) is not necessary. Yeah - if you are a black guy, probably not. For all other races - yes most definitely necessary.

In any case - I think there is almost always a way, but yeah - sometimes you are better served focusing on Game that works in your area. If you are a short ugly dude, you are not going to run Night Game in clubs successfully, but need to find something else.

Messages In This Thread