rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Quote: (03-14-2014 11:13 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

^ Some good points.

I'm on the older side and I'm seeing girls (well, they are my age so let's call them middle-aged women) completely alone and struggling.

Some of them were actually pleasant and decent. They just didn't have the sense to know that the party was about to end.

In a way, I view women as as much (and in some way) bigger victims of feminism than men.

We men can start over in our 30s. It might be hard and we might have an alimony/child support hole to get out of. But we can do it.

A woman can't do the same thing. If they screw up and listen to feminist lies, their lives are pretty much over.

When this stuff starts happening to girls you grew up with/went to college/grad school with and you had good interactions with (and knew that they weren't bitches), you might even find the situation somewhat sad.

The Morpheus in my life who gave me my first red pill was a French older woman I had a relationship with in my late-20s. Because of the age difference and her greater experience, we were not in competition with each other and she told me everything about women's tactics and their self-deluding rationalisations. She represents the lionesses who used to keep society together before they were chased out by the hyenas who are over represented in academia, media and politics.

She knew why I was attracted to her. She is an ex-stage model for Le Tour de France who was in effect a classic sports car I could afford. I could not afford the new top models of women as they were either on the cock carousel or in relationships with older men. They were often loving demonstrating that they could find pussy easier than most men too. So my choice at this time of my life was an economy new car (4s to 6s) or a classic car 8 who was a safe 9 back in the day.

My point is that feminists hate these type of 'lionesses'. She told me that men can have several new lives in their lifespans. Women can only have one and that young women were stupid to believe that their careers and qualifications are more valuable than their ovaries which have such a short shelf-life. She used to say that if women didn't find a man at university but chose to use her temporary high position in the dating market for meaningless sex, she'd see the men she ignored with younger women in a decade.

All this has come to pass in my life. I've since been with younger women with women my age alluding to the 'age appropriate' slur. I enjoy telling them that I had an enriching relationship with an older woman when they were probably going from man to man in their 20s. This shows them that I see the Matrix.

Aptly, the first woman I had a fling with after I moved back to the UK was a London lawyer of my age who was literally a wannabe Sex in the City retirée. The thing is while I was single and struggling in the dating game during my 20s, and in relationships, the lawyer had partied and drank herself into infertility. Her ovaries must have been pickled in alcohol.

This is not a men v women thing as the hyenas are more blood thirsty against the few lionesses left.

Messages In This Thread