rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stateside Hostel Game

Stateside Hostel Game

LMAO vicious. You gotta remember being military in Socal is tough. LA isn't too bad but even then getting attention like they did isn't expected. Remember, Marines never retreat, but sometimes they gotta fallback and regroup. I did my due diligence to my brethren and gave them everything I'd learned in hostels. They were both going back to the states and taking two weeks leave to stay in the hostels. I hope they did well.

Regarding hostels in Europe. I had an amazing time and met some great people. I learned far more that way culturally than staying in hotels or apartments. I recommend new travelers to take the experience. For me though it's over. Unless we're talking about The Generator in London. I'd buy a cheap bed just to gain access to the club. The place is a fucking goldmine.

I just gotta come up with a cover story as to why an American is staying in an American hostel. [Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread