rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bibi Netanyahu addresses congress today

Bibi Netanyahu addresses congress today

Quote: (03-05-2015 11:50 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

As far as I know and can recall, this situation is unprecedented. Congressional leadership invited a foreign head of state to address a joint session of Congress without the approval of the President, for the express purpose of allowing that foreign head of state to publicly oppose and undermine the President.

This is just incredibly bizarre. How does this happen? This is far beyond normal politics. There is something seriously wrong with this picture. It's clear that there are extremely powerful elements working within the U.S. government that regard Benjamin Netanyahu's opinion as being more important than President Obama's. Personally, I think that Netanyahu is ten times the man that Obama is, and that he is unquestionably a patriot doing what he thinks is best for his country. And yet....he is not an American. It's absolute fucking bullshit that he is able to grandstand in this manner over a sitting U.S. President, with the explicit cooperation of the Congress.

I couldn't agree more. This just proves that there are certain elements in the U.S. Congress that place their personal animus toward Obama above the sovereignty and dignity of the nation--as well as the sanctity of the hallowed chamber they have the privilege of soiling with their traitorous asses. This is a national embarrassment of the highest order.

Say what you will about the so-called political party to which they belong, but these are the only people who came out looking like real Americans in this fiasco. I'm about as much of democrat as I am an opera singer, so I have no skin in this game. Not to mention the two-party system is a lie.

58 members of Congress skipped Netanyahu's speech

If you want to see if someone actually has your country's interests in mind, you have to look at acts like this--not what comes out of their mouths when they're on cable news. When someone mortgages my nation's future by creating the conditions for the shipping manufacturing jobs abroad (and becoming a client state of China in the process); or when they invite a foreign head of state to a joint session of congress to humiliate the duly elected President of the United States, I don't think they care about my country.

It's too bad our national elections are a sham. Each one of those clapping idiots should be drummed out of office. What a bunch of pussies.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread