rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Manila...

Living in Manila...

Quote: (03-05-2015 09:11 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

If you ever need help with anything in Cebu I've got a motorcycle and know how to use it.

Where in Cebu are you based IKE? I'll be in town from Apr 30 - May 4. Will PM you to schedule a meetup if you're up for it, as we get closer to my trip.

Quote: (03-05-2015 10:48 AM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Scott my brother, come visit my travel thread, if your credit is decent getting 1 percent back on purchases for no transaction fees is a low end solution, especially for someone like you who gets around. Many cards have no transaction fees. Don't give all that money away to CO.

Sweet GE! It's next on my list. I read through the first page and there's a lot of really good info to absorb, especially since I'm on Delta Skymiles and trying to expand. My credit is steadily increasing thanks to this Blue Pill job that's kept me away from the forums.

Quote: (03-05-2015 10:39 PM)YardDog Wrote:  

Yeah man, all the BPI branches in Fort that I use (mostly around Burgos circle) allow 20K withdraws. All the other ATMs I've tried only do 10K. The issue with BPI ATMs is they're frequently empty lol.

Sounds like I have to get a Schwab checking account. All you guys are vouching for them.

Nice! Good to know YD. My trip is fast approaching and the excitement is mounting. BTW, I'm working on a write up of my last trip to check out the island of Camiguin. Will have that ready soonish for all of you Pinas-ophiles!

Messages In This Thread